In an endeavor to bring in more structured collaborations and learning among the corporates, BSPIN has embarked on the unique journey of ‘Practice Benchmarking’ on various topics in engineering and quality, which is of interest to the organization both practicing and those planning to bring practices in a structured and systematic way.
To fuel this journey, BSPIN Executive Committee and Chapter Champions are organizing engineering and quality practices expert panel review of case study and survey with practicing organizations and practitioners to analyze, aggregate and publish the various aspects of practice benchmarking with in the limits of confidentiality and copyrights. BSPIN is initiating this journey with Agile Practices Benchmarking.
Roadmap for Agile Practices Benchmarking (Current topic)
- Identify Champions and Industry Experts
- Call for Practice - Case Study Presentations from organizations
- Conduct Panel Review based approach for Practice Case Study presentaion
- Roll-out Survey on practice benchmarking
- Consolidate Case study presentations in collaboration with Industry experts
- Release the Report on Practice Benchmarking to the Industry
Impact & Benefits to Participating Organizations
- Get to know the internal practices with the industry/organization specific practices
- Retrospect the learning’s
- Understand better practices – Why better and How much better ?
- What good practices are being used now or can be anticipated.
- How can their practices be incorporated or adapted for use in our organization.
- Understand challenges and transformations.
- Cross learning & networking for participants.
- All the participating organizations will have access to the Practice Case Study presentation from other organizations (based on NDA process).
- The Practice Benchmark Report will be shared with the participating organizations.
Objectives:Explore new areas like:
- Domains where Agile has been adopted. Agile Practices in use.
- Benefits and Barriers encountered by organizations on their Agile journey
- Metrics Reported (Project and Product)
- Coexistence/Compatibility with other standards (CMMi) and practices (Lean)
- Best Practices
- Learn from industry experience
- Enable informed decisions
Cost of Report : INR 5000 + Applicable taxes
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org